Saturday, November 24, 2007

Solja Cow

to the tune of "Crank dat Solja Boy" by Solja Boy Tellem.
MOO!
{Solja cow up in it oh!
Watch me chew my cud then roll!
Watch me chew then watch me moo now
SUPER COW THAT OH!
Now watch me MOO! crank that cow
(repeat 3 times)
Now watch. }
{chorus repeat}
Solja cow up in it oh!
Watch me lean then watch me moo.
Super Cow that oh!
Yeah, watch me crank that cow, fool.
Super Cow, now watch me chew.
Chewin' on that grass, mates.
When I do the Solja cow I lean to the left and eat that thing now
MOO!
The poo comes out of my butt.
Yeah, I got the best cow patties in the whole wide world. What!
You catch me at your local grass field
Yes I eat, every day.
Some cows be gettin' mad, cuz
I got me some tasty plates.
{chorus}
{chorus}
I'm bouncing on my hooves!
Watch me super soak with milk.
I'ma pass it to a rabbit an' he gonna drink it up, for more milk.
Cows they wanna be me solja cow, i'm da cow
They be lookin' at my head, sayin' dat guy's some cow.
Cow...
Watch me moo
Watch me moo
Dam...
Dam...
I'm lickin' too...
Lickin' too...
No, you can't moo like me.
So, don't you moo like me.
Fool, I seeya tryin' to moo like me.
Man that cow sound ug-ly.
{chorus}
{chorus}

1 comment:

paula said...

You are a creative force to be reckoned with, my man! In the next few years, I am building you (and your bro and dad) a music studio above our garage in Hale Eddy. I worship you!